Thursday, December 8, 2011

isabellestravelguide


About us:
As you probably figured, my name is Isabelle:) My biggest passion in life is traveling. Traveling has brought so many experiences into my life, that one day I wanted to do more with it. Not just seeing the world, but telling people about it and helping them.
Because ever since I started to travel, I've been really organized. Looking for information about the household cleaning wipes, 'What's the best deal?', 'What do I have to pack?' But what I noticed was that I had to spend hours finding the information I wanted. Every website has his own purpose: 'Find good airlines', 'What can be in your carry-on and what not?' ...
I just wanted one site to have all of this put together. Where you can go to and find the right information or at least the link to where to find it! That's the day my idea was born: I wanted to create such a website myself. I hope I can inspire you to go out and DISCOVER THE WORLD!

Contact us:
Please visit our website.


Website:
http://www.furuisen.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment